Wow, I am already 37 weeks and can deliver at anytime! I still can't believe I am pregnant and really going to have baby #4. We are excited. I must confess though that I am a little scared. This pregnancy has gone WAY too fast. I'm so excited to have my body back though and this will be the best CHRISTMAS present ever! I'm hoping that everything will go well and that the whole nursing transition will FINALLY go smoothly! I just want to have no stress with this baby and really be able to enjoy the whole NEWBORN phase.
I finally found all the boy baby clothes out in the garage which are washed and put in drawers. I am trying to fix my bumpers that are falling apart. Hopefully I will get a crib skirt made! I'm not too excited about the baby boy clothes that I have to use again. I might just end up putting him in all Brooke's baby girl stuff feels more new! We still don't have a name picked out exactly. I like THREE names and really don't know which one to go with. I think I should just name him all THREE, Crew Alan McKay! Doesn't that sound nice?!!! haa haa!!!
Anyways I haven't written anything about this pregnancy. It really has been a good pregnancy. It started out WAY different though with sickness and so I was FOR SURE it was going to be a girl. Plus we kept having ultrasounds that were girl-boy-girl-boy! But we are for sure now it is a BOY! My body has felt great except for my legs. I have been exercising through this whole pregnancy which makes ALL the difference! The kids are all excited about their new brother. Carden can't wait for "Q" to sleep in his room! Carden likes the name Crew for the baby, but when he says it it sounds like "Q". It is really cute! It is weird to think that I am going to have a VISALIA baby. I never thought I would be back in my home town. At least the weather is nice and hopefully we will keep having these SUNNY clear DAYS ahead!!!
3 comments:
YAY!! So excited to meet cute number 4! I am totally in love with the name Crew, not that my opinion matters at all... I just like that name, and thought I'd let you know! lol. It's so so cute!
I'm having another girl in Feb, and picking a name for a girl has been so hard! Boy names seem to come more easily for me (maybe because I haven't had a boy yet)!
Anyway, we're so stoked for you guys. Hoping everything goes smoothly - we'll be thinking about you, and checking back here for updates! Keep us posted!! XOXO!!
Good luck! It's good to hear you're doing well with this pregnancy.
I'm really hoping you'll have the baby soon so we can meet him when we're there!!! Wouldn't that be fun!
We'll come see you no matter what though. Send me all your boy vibes my way because that's what I really want! We won't find out though until after we get back, in January. Boo!!
And I know now what to get you for a baby gift :) See you soon! Hope everything goes smoothly!
Post a Comment