Windsor Smith fabric aboveThis has taken all summer to do six dinning room chairs. I really wanted to do the tan/cream fabric from Windsor Smith but it would cost a fortune. But I do like the blue! It will be good now that our family will have THREE little boys!
12 comments:
I think I like the blue better!! The chair looks so good!!!! I know it was a lot of work, but you really did a great job and I hope you think it was worth it.
And congrats on having another boy!!!! That is so awesome! December will be here before you know it!
Oh my gosh! I had no idea you were pregnant! You are one amazing mom! So exciting! And I love the chairs.
Looks great! Glad mom talked you out of the map fabric:) This does look more formal
You are pregnant????!!!! OH my goodness---congratulations!!!!
Love the fabric! Congrats on the boy! How exciting
I like the blue!!! I love all the colors. You are so talented..maybe you should do that for a side job!
Wow. I missed the whole pregnancy too! CONGRATS.
Hello Mrs Sweeney:I am Elizabeth Sarmiento of Argentinean, you can give this mail(eli_sarmiento22@yahoo.com) to his husband and say to him that she sends a copy to me of the photos of my baptism since in a fire those photos were lost to me. I am thankful for its amiability to him. it excuses if this bad east writing message is that not to be written in English and I am using a translator very well.
hurray for having another sweet boy!!
Glad I wasn't the only one in the dark about that fact that you were preggers! Congrats!!! Little boys are the BEST!
Wow that looks AMAZING! And I love the blue. It is so BYU!! And I think I am going to be getting some different seating for the piano room, so I will send the antique couch back with mom and dad some time soon. Your house will be amazing. Great work. Of course it is nice to have "grandma" around to at least help babysit while you complete projects.
Marin, you rock. The chair looks great. Keep it up!
Post a Comment