
For spring break we got to go down to Arizona to visit family!

These pictures are out of order but on our way home we got to stop in San Diego for an interview! The kids and I sat at the park and watched the airplanes land! They thought it was so COOL!
Carden swam and trust me the water was FREEZING!
Rhead had an accident almost everyday. We put this helmet on him to see if it would help! First he cracked his head open while at Michelle's volleyball game which we didn't get to see. He also ran his forehead into a drawer causing a huge goose egg and blackened scabbed forehead. He then did something to his arm on the trampoline but luckily the next day it was fixed.

Nana took us to the Phoenix zoo which was AWESOME!
Rhead LOVED playing with
HALLE! He went around giving her hugs all day long!

The kids LOVED ROSIE! I'm wishing I had Rosie here in Sacramento to wear them out. They chased Rosie all day long, no joke.

We got to pet the goats and I am so surprised that no one was scared. I mean just think if an animal was the size of you and came running after you!!! They LOVED the petting zoo.


Nana with Brooke and
Rhead!







I love this picture. Emma we missed you!

Check out those SPLITS!!!
Carden wet his pants at the park so he was running around in just his diaper and his shirt and hat!! Isn't he the cutest boy ever!

Going on a ride in Nana's car!
Thanks SO MUCH For the FUN TRIP! We loved seeing you guys!
We MISS YOU already!
5 comments:
SO fun. Your Mom was sending me play-by-plays from her cell phone. I loved it. Those kids are going to have the best time growing up together.
Awesome pics!
What great pictures! I like the one by the pool too. Looks like summer.
It looks like it was a lot of fun! We're really excited to see you guys this summer and play!
We had such a great time. We miss you so much! Halle woke up the morning you left, came in the house, and looked all around and kept making the little noises for "Where are they?" She missed her cousins.
Your trip looks so fun and sunny! Poor Rhead! I LOVE the split picture. And Brooke's swimsuit is so adorable!
Post a Comment